Ever wonder why Steve Jobs of Apple would make such a foolish mistake of calling the new Apple Cell the iPhone?
Cisco owns the name iPhone. It released an iPhone in late December 2006. Apple wants to release it's phone under the name iPhone.
Karen Kitterman - hot shot lawyer - represents, you guessed it: Both Cisco and Apple.
Check it out. Bottom of the page.
In green commentary: The Green Lobby Must Be Treated as a Religion
And in sad news: The inventor of Ramen Noodles is dead.
Check back as I will be posting more soon.
I keep a weblog like it's still the 90s. For commentary and dissent please visit jontaylor.ca, or various other purveyors of thought online.
- ► 2009 (565)
- On Wars Destined for Failure
- On Political Supporters
- On Mathematics:
- On Patrick Moore
- On Flea Markets
- On Convictions
- On Soothsaying and the “News”:
- On Paul Martin: "I regret knowing him as a person....
- The Killer Whales are Invading!!!!!
- Insert Obligatory Cheney Joke Here
- Kate VS the CP
- ALARMING HEADLINE!!!
- End of Days
- Andrew Coyne-> I love you
- Breaking the Speed Barrier
- Erik's Waterfall II
- My Cottage
- Shadenfreuden - Shameful Joy
- Monkey in the Backyard
- Cisco, Apple, Cult of the Environment and Ramen No...
- ▼ January (20)