The Greatest Story Rarely Told:
"People are tired of being conned by journalists who have no real world background that have no way of knowing what they are reporting, pushing a computer model down our throats and wrapping themselves in a green cloak!
In fact journalists are rapidly losing their relevance to modern society due to a lack of skills and experience, not writting skills, but real world skills. So those of us who live in the real world of manufacturing, mining, real energy production, small business, mid-sized business, non-union business, see journalists for what they are, a bunch of idealistic kids."
I keep a weblog like it's still the 90s. For commentary and dissent please visit jontaylor.ca, or various other purveyors of thought online.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
- Osama bin Laden enters global warming debate
- California: Not Dysfunctional Enough!
- J. D. Salinger, Enigmatic Author of ‘The Catcher i...
- The “FDIC lotto” reason banks aren’t lending
- Public's Priorities for 2010: Economy, Jobs, Terro...
- Paying Zero for Public Services
- Does the United States own any pandas or are they ...
- Fooling Yourself
- Not From The Onion
- The economics of child soldiering
- There's no reason for Rod Stewart's Soulbook to be...
- The psychology of power: Absolutely
- Popeye Admits To Spinach Use
- Biblical citations found on Forces’ gunsights
- Covering Haiti: When the Media Is the Disaster
- Improving Access to Research -- Courant et al. 327...
- A Canadian misunderstanding: Just history
- Who will lead Haiti's security?
- Billy Corgan, Jessica Simpson split
- France alarmed over anthrax-tainted heroin in Euro...
- Color Me A Dinosaur
- FloDesign high efficiency Wind Turbine based on Je...
- Beyond boundaries
- Moscow’s stray dogs
- Auto-appendectomy in the Antarctic: case report --...
- The Joe Kennedy Irony
- The Ghosts of Port-au-Prince
- Under the Jungle
- Zakaria: Don't Overreact to Terrorism
- Bloggers Left and Right Agree to Hate Health Care ...
- R.O.I. on Cancer Spending: Better Than We Think?
- The Science of Success | David Dobbs
- Dementia surge to cost $153B by 2038: report
- The Greatest Story Rarely Told - Check out the com...
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2009 (565)