I keep a weblog like it's still the 90s. For commentary and dissent please visit jontaylor.ca, or various other purveyors of thought online.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Does the United States own any pandas or are they all on a lease? | Answerbag: "THE UNITED STATES DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PANDAS.. THEY BELONG TO CHINA AND ARE ON LOAN FOR 12 YEARS. THEY ARE TO BE RETURNED WHEN AND IF THE EPIDEMIC THAT THREATENS TO WIPE THEM OUT IS EVER GONE. ALL THE BABIES BORN TO THE PANDAS ARE ALSO TO BE RETURNED TO CHINA AND DO NOT BELONG TO THE UNITED SATES.. THEY BELONG TO CHINA. ANY AND ALL PANDAS AND BABIES"
- Osama bin Laden enters global warming debate
- California: Not Dysfunctional Enough!
- J. D. Salinger, Enigmatic Author of ‘The Catcher i...
- The “FDIC lotto” reason banks aren’t lending
- Public's Priorities for 2010: Economy, Jobs, Terro...
- Paying Zero for Public Services
- Does the United States own any pandas or are they ...
- Fooling Yourself
- Not From The Onion
- The economics of child soldiering
- There's no reason for Rod Stewart's Soulbook to be...
- The psychology of power: Absolutely
- Popeye Admits To Spinach Use
- Biblical citations found on Forces’ gunsights
- Covering Haiti: When the Media Is the Disaster
- Improving Access to Research -- Courant et al. 327...
- A Canadian misunderstanding: Just history
- Who will lead Haiti's security?
- Billy Corgan, Jessica Simpson split
- France alarmed over anthrax-tainted heroin in Euro...
- Color Me A Dinosaur
- FloDesign high efficiency Wind Turbine based on Je...
- Beyond boundaries
- Moscow’s stray dogs
- Auto-appendectomy in the Antarctic: case report --...
- The Joe Kennedy Irony
- The Ghosts of Port-au-Prince
- Under the Jungle
- Zakaria: Don't Overreact to Terrorism
- Bloggers Left and Right Agree to Hate Health Care ...
- R.O.I. on Cancer Spending: Better Than We Think?
- The Science of Success | David Dobbs
- Dementia surge to cost $153B by 2038: report
- The Greatest Story Rarely Told - Check out the com...
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2009 (565)