I keep a weblog like it's still the 90s. For commentary and dissent please visit jontaylor.ca, or various other purveyors of thought online.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Waiting to hear 'we're sorry': "How can reporters assigned to write about the IPCC's credibility problem fail to Google 'IPCC hockey stick'? It's called 'research.' For that matter, why did journalists tell us the IPCC was an 'international panel of climate scientists' (New York Times editorial board) when that organization's own website says it's 'comprised of government delegations'?"
- Marginal Revolution: Equality Shoes
- Renewable energy: Illinois moves to add tire burni...
- Africa's Cyber WMD
- Some Truckee Residents Not Cool With Penis Snow Sc...
- S. Weasel
- The case against the hockey stick
- Theodore H. Frank: I am not afraid of my Toyota Pr...
- American lawmakers look to pull out of NAFTA
- Mirror, Mirror
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
- U.S. Economy Grinds To Halt As Nation Realizes Mon...
- Waiting to hear 'we're sorry'
- OK Go, "This Too Shall Pass"
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (565)