E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial | Ten Geekiest Best Picture Nominees | Power Grid | Geekosystem: "The makers of M&Ms, as well, found E.T. himself so ugly that they passed up the use of their candy in the film, a place that Reese's Pieces was glad to fill."
Lol at the autobiography joke.
I keep a weblog like it's still the 90s. For commentary and dissent please visit jontaylor.ca, or various other purveyors of thought online.
- Marginal Revolution: Equality Shoes
- Renewable energy: Illinois moves to add tire burni...
- Africa's Cyber WMD
- Some Truckee Residents Not Cool With Penis Snow Sc...
- S. Weasel
- The case against the hockey stick
- Theodore H. Frank: I am not afraid of my Toyota Pr...
- American lawmakers look to pull out of NAFTA
- Mirror, Mirror
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
- U.S. Economy Grinds To Halt As Nation Realizes Mon...
- Waiting to hear 'we're sorry'
- OK Go, "This Too Shall Pass"
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (565)