American lawmakers look to pull out of NAFTA: "Forget about the trouble Canada had with the Buy America policy, there is a new game in Washington; it’s called Block Canada. A group of congressmen have given their backing to a bill that if passed, would see President Barack Obama give six-months notice that the United States was withdrawing from the North American Free Trade Agreement."
American lawmakers look to give up supply of freshwater, oil, lumber, gold, diamonds, tourism, good faith and zinc.
I keep a weblog like it's still the 90s. For commentary and dissent please visit jontaylor.ca, or various other purveyors of thought online.
- Marginal Revolution: Equality Shoes
- Renewable energy: Illinois moves to add tire burni...
- Africa's Cyber WMD
- Some Truckee Residents Not Cool With Penis Snow Sc...
- S. Weasel
- The case against the hockey stick
- Theodore H. Frank: I am not afraid of my Toyota Pr...
- American lawmakers look to pull out of NAFTA
- Mirror, Mirror
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
- U.S. Economy Grinds To Halt As Nation Realizes Mon...
- Waiting to hear 'we're sorry'
- OK Go, "This Too Shall Pass"
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (565)