I keep a weblog like it's still the 90s. For commentary and dissent please visit jontaylor.ca, or various other purveyors of thought online.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Guantanamo Deadline May Be Missed - NYTimes.com: "That leaves about 100 remaining detainees. The administration hopes to relocate some to countries abroad and put others on trial. But as many as several dozen may be held indefinitely without trial, as the authorities have deemed them too dangerous to transfer but unable to be prosecuted because of problems with evidence."
- Another Long Goodbye: Chinese Paddlefish
- The Black World and the Dual Brain Drain: A Focus ...
- Can “Charter Cities” Change the World? A Q&A With ...
- Project BLT
- Subway Yearbook Photos
- Smart materials will "revolutionise" architecture ...
- Denis Coderre: Classy
- Windmills Are Killing Our Birds
- Some Truths More Inconvenient than Others?
- Prince of Pot's sentence reeks of injustice and mo...
- Yamal: A "Divergence" Problem
- Guantanamo Deadline May Be Missed
- Exile for Non-Believers: Polar Bear Expert Told to...
- Follow Up: More Female Economic Indicators…
- Inducing Innovation with Prizes
- No, Copenhagen is not dead. Quite the reverse — pr...
- Is Copenhagen Dead?
- Cohen defies critics with Israeli gig
- Simulating and stimulating climate hope
- Every G20 nation wants to be Canada, Stephen Harpe...
- The Serendipity of Genius
- Don’t Read This Post
- Michael Ignatieff’s weighty autumn - Paul Wells
- The 19th c. world in living color
- Climate change: Avoiding a crash at Copenhagen
- Why I loathe feminism ... and believe it will ulti...
- Is the Internet melting our brains?
- Barbara Kay: Judy Rebick plays the "shmaltz card" ...
- Kurt Vonnegut Reads Breakfast of Champions
- Most Traffic Growth To UK News Sites Is Coming Fro...
- Harper: Canada will be out of Afghanistan in 2011
- Stormtroopers 365
- Melting Ice Caps Expose Hundreds Of Secret Arctic ...
- Google signs deal to print 2m books on Espresso ma...
- Absurdist Literature Stimulates Our Brains
- Does it matter if Semenya had unfair advantage?
- Ear to the Universe starts listening
- New power line for northern B.C. promised
- Joint Statement by President Barack Obama of the U...
- Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Bu...
- Run, Izzard, run and run again
- I will not sign this letter
- Billions Served: Norman Borlaug interviewed by Ron...
- Peter D. Kramer on putting lithium into drinking w...
- The Next Osama
- Arming Somalia
- True Tales of Conversational Vengeance
- The Sayano-Shushenskaya dam accident
- How much did highways really matter for suburbaniz...
- 13 more things: The Bloop
- The Interview: Douglas Coupland
- Canada's wine industry: Outsourcing terroir | The ...
- Thomas Friedman is a Liberal Fascist
- You’re teaching our kids WHAT?
- Endangering Species: Listing Can Make Animals Valu...
- Et tu, Sigg?
- Hey, I hired a security guard
- Crying Racism
- Do Fire Stations Ever Catch Fire?
- Don't blame--or subsidize--Greyhound
- Too many votes for Karzai
- The First Five Steps Toward Believing 9/11 Was an ...
- A proud moment for the CBC
- 50 things that are being killed by the internet
- Funding the Afghan Taliban
- IBM plunges into the 'smart grid for water'
- Nixon's Plan For Health Reform, In His Own Words
- The "New Normal" For the U.S. Economy: What Will I...
- Parody: Awesome People Film A Melodrama At IKEA
- The beginning of the end for Political Correctness...
- Group Polarization: The Trend to Extreme Decisions...
- Ducklings rescued from swimming pool
- Ten Ways to Make BC a Model for Urban Farming
- A question of commitment
- Report: Geoengineering an option to limit climate ...
- TheMoneyIllusion � The best prediction of the past...
- Japan’s new first lady says she rode a UFO
- Making Music for Monkey Minds
- The Record of the Paper
- Pundits' Guide
- All Dogs Don't Go to Heaven: Post-Rapture Pet Care...
- Sixty Symbols - Physics and Astronomy videos
- The Periodic Table of Videos - University of Notti...
- Hamas leader denies Nazi genocide of Jews
- Who won the recession?
- Organizing Against WorldNetDaily
- ▼ September (87)