I keep a weblog like it's still the 90s. For commentary and dissent please visit jontaylor.ca, or various other purveyors of thought online.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Madison Wisconsin

So, here I am. In Madison that is. I just spent 12 hours driving from Milton which was interesting to say the least. I think that it's the longest I've sat silently in a really really really long time.

I found out some new things today.
According to one Church Billboard in Michigan: God loves you, no matter what!
According to Another: God hates murderers and Gays.

The new Arcade Fire CD is pretty good. I'd suggest it for fans, otherwise I don't think you'll find the Revolution(lies) track you're looking for.

The Sears tower in Chicago stick out like a sore thumb, if a thumb were actually longer than the fingers.